5-1 - Failed to connect to configuration center
- The server where the configuration center is located is shut down or down.
- Wrong IP or port number.
- The firewall blocked the port of the configuration center by mistake.
Troubleshooting and resolution steps
- Check configuration center IP and port configuration.
- Check whether the server is turned on and works normally.
- Check whether the port used by the configuration center is allowed by the firewall or not.
Last modified January 3, 2023: Merge error code 3-3 to 3-8, 6-4 to 99-0. (#1796) (a687d30ae0)