3-7 - Server response timed out
The server did not get a response within the time set by the client.
- The business processing logic of the server is complex and cannot respond within the effective time.
- The connection between the server and the client is disconnected, and the network packet is lost.
- The server load is too high.
Troubleshooting and resolution steps
- Check whether there is indeed a performance bottleneck in the business processing capability of the server.
- Whether the network is normal.
- You can use some third-party tools or
jstack [PID] > jstack.logto analyze the stack information and locate it.
Last modified January 3, 2023: Merge error code 3-3 to 3-8, 6-4 to 99-0. (#1796) (a687d30ae0)