1-8 - Unregister (unsubscribe) address failed on destroy
- An error may occur when the consumer logs out or unsubscribes due to the downtime of the registration center.
- It may be that the corresponding provider has not been released successfully.
Troubleshooting and resolution steps
- Check whether the registration center is running normally.
- Check whether the provider is released successfully.
- Check whether the provider’s registry-related parameters such as
metadata-reportare configured correctly.
see also Configuration item reference manual
Last modified January 3, 2023: Merge error code 3-3 to 3-8, 6-4 to 99-0. (#1796) (a687d30ae0)